(CNN)President Donald Trump became up shining and early Thursday morning — calling in to Maria Bartiromo’s expose on the Fox Commercial Network to riff on every thing from Kamala Harris to Bill Barr to cows. (Sure, cows.)
I went by the transcript of the interview and pulled out the strains you could per chance per chance also luxuriate in gotten to undercover agent.
1. “Effectively, she’s radical left, now she tries to faux she’s now not, nonetheless she is the most liberal particular person in the US Senate, acknowledged to be.”
In barely a swerve, Trump begins the interview with a real truth! In conserving with Govtrack’s 2019 ideology document card
, Harris is the most liberal senator by balloting narrative. And away we lag!
2. “Mediate it, we’re nearly support to where we had been and we’re peaceful in the pandemic, which will likely be going away, as I disclose, it would perchance per chance per chance be going away. And they cry, ‘the manner you could per chance per chance you disclose that?’ I mentioned, ‘because or now not it will likely be going away.'”
There’s zero proof the coronavirus is “going to be going away.” Like, none. Basically, there had been more than fifty five,000 recent conditions on Wednesday by myself, fixed with the CDC
three. “You should rebuild cities because too powerful light will get by the window, so let’s create the home windows optimistic and minute. Let’s rip down the Empire Utter Building and substitute it without a home windows.”
Trump’s allegation here has to raise out with a proposal at some stage in the Inexperienced Original Deal that would perchance per chance per chance aim to assign more energy-efficient home windows
in extensive attach of job constructions and homes. As some distance as I’m in a position to whine, no person has proposed tearing down the Empire Utter Building. You are panicked, I do know.
four. “The cows — I create now not know if they surely assign the cows in. They’re getting hit very laborious by the animal rights groups nonetheless they don’t desire to luxuriate in cows, they don’t desire to luxuriate in any make of animals.”
Democrats desire to ban cows??? Monsters! Oh wait, no they don’t
5. “He doesn’t know what he’s doing. And now you could per chance per chance also luxuriate in gotten a — form of a mad lady, I call her, because she became so indignant and so — such hatred with Justice Kavanaugh.”
In which the President suggests that extinct Vice President Joe Biden is fully out of it and leans on the oldest trope in the e-book — this girl is indignant!! — to cartoon California Sen. Kamala Harris. These words coming out of any other President’s mouth would lead a news cycle for days.
6. “These are seriously in uncomfortable health folks.”
What, you quiz, is nasty with Biden and Harris in Trump’s thoughts? He did not disclose — and Bartiromo did not quiz. Obliging journalism!
7. “And I will disclose you an real poll for the explanation that accurate poll — we’re doing thoroughly on the polls, they typically cherish the suppression polls.”
Waiter, I will luxuriate in one note salad, please. Additionally, there are no polls
available where Trump is doing “thoroughly” for the time being.
eight. “And I purchased 306. Be conscious they mentioned the night sooner than the election there is now not a vogue he will get to 270. I did not, I purchased to 306 in the Electoral College.”
The 2016 election became 1,374 days ago. I counted.
9. “I imply or now not it is crazy. These folks are crazy.”
How did Bartiromo note up on these assaults on Democrats? This vogue: “It be partly because you centered on jobs, and you made advertising and marketing and marketing campaign promises to folks about bringing the financial system support which is precisely what came about after the tax rules, the deregulation and your policies around energy.” Wow. Nailed it.
10. “Watch, we bought hit by the China plague and we’re now not going to neglect it. We bought hit by the China plague.”
Sure, Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan province of China. No, it is now not the “China plague.”
11. “I constructed the most attention-grabbing financial system in history, most attention-grabbing job numbers, most attention-grabbing inventory market numbers, most attention-grabbing financial numbers.”
12. “No person’s ever considered it. I became cruising to election. They weren’t even going to be a part.”
The premise that Trump became “cruising” to a 2d time duration sooner than the coronavirus pandemic is farcical. How elevate out I do know? Polls. All of them.
13. “George Washington would’ve had a laborious time winning, you know that.”
If I am reading this honest, Trump is announcing the father of our nation would perchance per chance per chance not catch this election thanks to the impression of coronavirus. So, does that imply he can not catch both, or …
14. “No person’s blaming me for the true fact that the — call it irrespective of you wish, the China virus, as you know there is 20 names for it. You would also luxuriate in your take of names, honest?”
Effectively, now not surely. It be both Covid-19 or the coronavirus. In actual fact now not the “China virus” or the “China plague.”
15. “Came out of China, need to luxuriate in by no arrangement been allowed to happen, nonetheless the true fact is that this plague came in and I closed it up, saved 1000’s and 1000’s of lives, now we’re re-opening.”
This doesn’t surely feel tackle precisely what came about …
Sixteen. “And we’re coming support and coming support solid and my most attention-grabbing headwind is Biden because everybody is conscious of that if Biden will get in, this market’s going to break.”
17. “AOC became a uncomfortable pupil — I imply, I’d now not disclose where she went to varsity, or now not it is now not connected. Here’s now not even a dapper particular person, rather then she’s bought an real line of stuff.”
So, Gather. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez became a “uncomfortable pupil” who Trump insinuates did not lag to a prestigious college? (She went to Boston College, which ranked as the fortieth most attention-grabbing college or university by US News
.) And she or he is “now not even a dapper particular person” too? How does Trump know all of this? He doesn’t! He’s dazzling slandering her.
18. “I imply she goes out and she yaps.”
The President of the US announcing that a female member of Congress “yaps.” Now not misogynistic at all!
19. “So these folks are scaring, and Schumer’s going to construct up overwhelmed. Sure, and Schumer’s going to construct up overwhelmed by her, she’s going to flee against Schumer. And he is conscious of that and he’s going to construct up overwhelmed by her unless he can discuss her out of doing it, he has no likelihood.”
No person has been more of an imply for AOC to predominant Original York Sen. Chuck Schumer in 2022 than Trump. Will she surely elevate out it? She would perchance per chance per chance also
20. “They desire $three.5 billion for one thing that will flip out to be counterfeit, that’s election money most continuously. They desire three.5 trillion — billion dollars for the mail-in votes, OK, standard mail-in ballots, three.5 trillion. They desire $25 billion, billion, for the put up attach of job. Now they want that money in account for to luxuriate in the put up attach of job work so it can get rid of all of these 1000’s and 1000’s and 1000’s and 1000’s of ballots.”
Sure! Democrats elevate out desire more cash for the US Postal Service, so as that they’re in a position to home what’s anticipated to be an limitless rise in mail-in ballots
because of the issues about in-particular person balloting given Covid-19.
21. “But when they don’t accumulate these two objects, that arrangement you could per chance per chance now not luxuriate in standard mail-in balloting because they aren’t equipped to luxuriate in it.”
He mentioned the peaceful section out loud! The White Residence would perchance per chance per chance also now not let any rules for coronavirus reduction fight by that has money for the Put up Plight of business because Trump doesn’t desire them to luxuriate in the capability to effectively conduct a largely mail-in pollprocess.
22. “And you see how immoral or now not it has been with this Carolyn Maloney scam, she scammed her arrangement into an election. She potentially misplaced, nonetheless they mentioned mail-in ballots, or now not it is all blended up.”
There’s zero proof that Maloney, a Original York congresswoman, “scammed her arrangement into an election.” Like, none
23. “The day prior to this, Virginia, 500,000 applications for ballots bought sent to all individuals, no person even is conscious of. Got sent to dogs, bought sent to useless folks, no person has no map what came about. They mentioned, ‘oh, we made a mistake, I’m sorry.'”
At project in Virginia became a third-occasion neighborhood that sent pollapplications to a lot of million folks — 500,000 (or so) which had the nasty return address
. The project became on the return address, now not who the applications had been sent to.
24. “You perceive, there is nothing nasty with getting out and balloting, you accumulate out and vote. They voted at some stage in World Battle I and World Battle II, they typically need to luxuriate in voter ID, for the explanation that Democrats scammed the procedure.”
To be determined: Neither World Battle I nor World Battle II became contagious. Covid-19 is.
25. “Now, if we don’t create a deal, that arrangement they don’t accumulate the money. Meaning they might be able to not luxuriate in standard mail-in balloting, they dazzling can not luxuriate in it. So, you know, form of a crazy factor. Very attention-grabbing.”
Need to you missed it, he mentioned it all yet again! He doesn’t desire a coronavirus reduction bundle with Put up Plight of business money in it because he believes that is his most attention-grabbing likelihood to dam mail-in balloting.
26. “That is also the most attention-grabbing fraud in history. That is also the most counterfeit — that is also nearly as counterfeit as Obama spying on my advertising and marketing and marketing campaign, nonetheless now not barely. That is also the most attention-grabbing fraud in history.”
Broken-down President Barack Obama did not heart of attention on on the Trump advertising and marketing and marketing campaign
. And Trump could be very powerful laying the bottom work to contest the election if he loses — and by no arrangement admit he misplaced.
27. “It be known as vote ID, or now not it is some distance the most attention-grabbing factor there is. All individuals is conscious of it.”
“The most attention-grabbing factor there is.”
28. “I’m very true with the final folks they typically know, they smile at me once I survey at them.”
29. “I’ve been honest staunch-wanting appropriate, you could per chance per chance also luxuriate in gotten to claim, Maria, at predicting things I’ve been honest staunch-wanting appropriate, including announcing I became going to catch the election.”
Donald Trump has long gone bankrupt now not lower than four instances
30. “We will continue reducing rules.”
Here’s Trump’s arrangement to the demand of what he will elevate out in a 2d time duration. Which, effectively, uh, OK?
31. “We will get rid of the Residence. I factor in we’ll get rid of support the Residence because Nancy Pelosi is stone-cool crazy, and I personal we’ll get rid of the Residence.”
No advertising and marketing and marketing campaign handicapper thinks that Republicans are going to catch the Residence. Basically, everybody who is conscious of expects that Democrats will create seats
. Additionally, what proof does Trump luxuriate in for calling the Speaker of the Residence “stone-cool crazy?” Oh, none.
32. “And that is the explanation upon — you know, I create now not create an announcement tackle that very with out problems, nonetheless we’ll get rid of — otherwise, I will survey very immoral, nonetheless we’ll get rid of support the Residence. We will retain the presidency, and we’re fighting very laborious in the Senate.”
“I will survey very immoral.” [nods head]
33. “The Senate is demanding. Now we luxuriate in a pair of of us that web now not appear to be as supportive of Trump as they must be and these folks are going to lose their elections. If they don’t enhance Trump, they lose their elections.”
Here’s the specific reverse of what is occurring. A entire bunch incumbents — Arizona’s Martha McSally, Colorado’s Cory Gardner, North Carolina’s Thom Tillis, Maine’s Susan Collins — are being damage by their enhance for Trump. Now not their lack of enhance for Trump.
34. “You survey at all of the things which luxuriate in came about, nonetheless these that web now not enhance — and I’m dazzling talking — get rid of a look. The ones that web now not enhance, and you could per chance per chance also luxuriate in gotten about a of us that desire to be adorable, and I personal they’re going to lose their elections and that is the explanation an project for the Senate.”
Correct. Flat. Faulty.
35. “Joe doesn’t even know he’s alive, nonetheless the unions personal Biden.”
The extinct vp of the US “doesn’t even know he’s alive”? Wow. Big claim. For which Trump offered zero proof.
36. “I’m the correct one to construct up impeached on a ample cell telephone call, tackle a ample cell telephone call.”
37. “They spied on my advertising and marketing and marketing campaign, which is treason. They spied every sooner than and after I obtained.”
38. “Bill Barr can lag down as the most attention-grabbing Attorney General in the history of our nation, or he can lag down as dazzling an average man. It relies on what’s occurring to happen.”
In which the President threatens his prison skilled total in regard to an ongoing Justice Department probe
into the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Accepted stuff!
39. “I luxuriate in a chum who is a surely refined man, one of many most a hit folks, you know him thoroughly, he mentioned, it is top to be the most honest particular person on the earth to flee the most attention-grabbing witch hunt ever perpetrated in the history of our nation.”
This “friend” feels a lot tackle the “girlfriend” I had in seventh grade. She lived in Montana so you could per chance per chance not meet her nonetheless she became dapper and silly and likewise honest staunch-wanting. Mediate me.
Forty. “So, Christopher Wray became assign there, now we luxuriate in an election springing up, I desire he became more impending. He no doubt hasn’t been.”
Wray became “assign there” (as FBI director) by none rather then Donald Trump.
forty one. “Now we luxuriate in a debate a month after the ballots initiate going out, so folks are balloting with out seeing the controversy, so I personal they would perchance per chance presumably also peaceful pass one debate forward or luxuriate in a further one assign in, nonetheless I desire to raise out the debates they typically are attempting to construct up out of the debates. There’s not any demand about that. You perceive, I luxuriate in of us that are very appropriate at these items. So am I.”
“I luxuriate in of us that are very appropriate at these items. So am I.”
forty two. “I typically inform [Democrats] don’t cherish the nation nonetheless they’re doing the nasty factor. But in the duration in-between, I elevate out cherish your expose and I personal you are impossible.”
Yeah, this feels tackle an real attach to discontinuance.